The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 44.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
To help keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology that can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to five miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There’s also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
The DJI Mavic 2 drone has a maximum flight time of 31 minutes and a 3-axis gimbal for taking smooth videos of scenery.
– Zoom camera can capture cinematic video and detailed photos
– Hyperlapse creates high-quality time lapse videos
– OcuSync 2.0 keeps the drone connected and streams video at extreme distances
– Flies faster, longer, and quieter, increasing flexibility in shooting
– Active Track 2.0 follows your subject while avoiding obstacles
– DJI Goggles let you see what the camera sees in virtual reality
Capture truly cinematic shots with the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone. The sensor captures a huge amount of detail, so you can use the freedom of flight to take great photos from any perspective you can imagine. The 48 mm telephoto lens enhances the parallax effect, making close objects appear to move faster when panning, so footage recorded while moving feels more cinematic. The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone can also create photos with a massive 48 megapixels, by taking nine photos that it blends together for you.