Are you looking for a drone capable of lifting heavy payloads? You are not alone! The market for heavy lift drones is starting to develop itself as a well-served market. Advancements in drone technology have progressed to where drones are no longer delicate machines incapable of lifting heavier payloads. Today, drones are now able to carry more than your sports action camera or your DSLR camera- they are now capable of carrying payloads up to 10 kilograms! Here is our top 5 list of the best heavy lift drones in 2017.
- Complete Flight Platform – Start flying quickly, and enjoy stable, reliable flight.
- Fully Programmable – Customize and tailor your flight platform by using the DJI SDK. Develop a system for any use, and revolutionize industries by applying your knowledge and skills to cutting-edge flight technology.
- Long, Extendable Flight Time – A lightweight frame and efficient motors give you up to 40 minutes* of flight time.
- High-Precision Vision Positioning – Even without GPS, achieve hovering that is accurate to within centimeters. Even when flying at high speeds, high-precision stereo algorithms provide positioning information over nearly any terrain.
4) DJI Spreading Wings S900 Heavy Lift Drone MAX PAYLOAD (4.9kg)
- This version bundles the S900 air frame with the A2 flight controller and your choice of Z15 Gimbals.
- Lightweight materials such as a sturdy carbon fiber frame make flights more enjoyable by lasting longer
- New and improved motors makes for a much more reliable flight. Spark proof plug will prevent short circuits when you plug in.
- Improved power distribution system insures no cables will come loose during flight. Better footage by a reduction in vibrations caused by strategically using dampers to separate the mainframe with the gimbal bracket.
- Removable upper centerboard allows easy access and faster installation of flight controller
- power distribution system and main controller.
3) DJI Matrice 600 Heavy Lift Drone MAX PAYLOAD (6kg)
- Designed for filmmakers and industrial applications
- Multiple gimbals supported including the Ronin-MX
- A3 and Lightbridge 2 built-in
- Extended flight time and long range transmission
- Professional HD transmission
- Powerful app control
- SDK supported
- Upgradeable with A3 PRO and D-RTK GNSS
2)DJI Spreading Wings S1000 Heavy Lift Drone MAX PAYLOAD (6.8kg)
- Large Carrying Capacity, Strong and Stable
- Highly Portable, with Foldable Arms
- New Power Distribution System
- Removable Upper Center Board
- Spark proof Plug
1) DJI AGRAS MG-1 Accurate Spraying Heavy Lift Drone MAX PAYLOAD (10kg)
The powerful propulsion system enables the Agras to carry up to 10kg payloads, including pesticide and fertilizer (in liquid form). The combination of speed and power means that an area of 4,000-6,000m² can be covered in as little as 10 minutes, or 40 – 60x faster than manual spraying. The intelligent spraying system automatically adjusts according to the flight speed ensuring that an even spray is always applied. This way, the amount of pesticide or fertilizer is precisely regulated to avoid pollution and economize operations.
– Platform For Application Of Liquid Pesticides, Fertilizers, Herbicides
– Powerful Stable Octocopter Design
– Can Cover 7-10 Acres Per Hour
– 40-60 Times Faster Than Manual Spraying
– Payload Capacity Of 10KG
– Various Intelligent Flight Modes
– Professional Agricultural Applications