Looking for the best most expensive drones with accessories on Amazon? Drones are a great way to capture majestic landscapes, sporting events or anything else you want to capture from high up in the air. The drone market is saturated with low end drones that can be used for fun. Most even allow you to capture video and images, but the camera quality is not always the greatest. If you want to splash out and treat yourself to the best drones available on the market today – then look no further. We’ve rounded up the best expensive drones on Amazon for 2017.
- Max Payload: 0.81kg; Max Take-off Weight: 2.25kg; Max Flight Time: 25minutes
- Enlarged frame plates provides abundant space for electronic system sand easier to install various auxiliary equipment required for aerial photography.
- Intelligent power system provides battery capacity check and anti spark design.
- Matte black finish body shell with sleek scheme.
- Retractable landing skid provides better view of camera lens.
- Fully Autonomous Drone with sports specific flight modes
- AirDog autonomously follows you without a bulky remote control, so you can focus on the action!
- Control AirDog & make inflight adjustments with AirLeash – the wearable, waterproof control & tracking device
- Future-proof. New flight modes & performance enhancements through free software updates
- Foldable, easily fits in your backpack
- Ground Collision Avoidance with LiDAR
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footageActive Track, Tap Fly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- Look 1080p / 12MP Action Camera + G3-D 3-Axis Gimbal (Compatible with iLOOK & GoPro Models)
- 12-Channel Transmitter DEVO F12E FPV Transmitter/Receiver with 5″ FPV Screen
- Flight Time of Up to 25 Minutes
- Up to 3,280′ Line-of-Sight Radio Range
- Groundstation for use with smartphones & tablets
- Compatible with GB603 gimbal for Panasonic GH4 camera, sold separately
- Carbon fiber frame
- Retractable landing gear
- Fail-safe folding arms
- Return-to-home and auto landing capabilities
- One motor failure survivability
- Professional HD 1080P camera
- One key take off/One key to land/One key to return to base.
- A unlquely reliable GPS and GLONASS dual- navigation system.
- 3D Gimbal for fulfilling a unrestricted 360 degree view.
- Shell and remote controller transform into black
- New propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal (Zen muse X5)
- Up to 33 Pound Total Take-Off Weight
- Integrated Lightbridge 2 Support
- Full HD 1080p Live Monitoring
- DJI A3 Flight Control System
- Controllable with DJI Go App
- Retractable Landing Gear
- Captures 5.2K-resolution video at 4.2Gbps for Adobe CinemaDNG raw videos
- Supported formats include Adobe CinemaDNG, Apple ProRes 422 HQ (5.2K, 4K) and ProRes 4444 XQ (4K), H.264 and H.265
- Records 4K-resolution video in H.264 and H.265 with a bit rate up to 100Mbps
- Streams video at broadcast standards of 1080i50/720p60
- New propulsion system reaches 50 mph (kph) in 4 seconds
- Top speed of 67 mph (108 kph)
- Ascends at up to 23 feet per second (7 m/s) and descends at up to 30 feet per second (9 m/s)
- Fast Setup – Unpacks, ready to shoot, in under five minutes
- Heavy Payloads – Optimized for up to 15-pound payloads
- Sky View and Ground View Configurations – Capture cinematic aerial shots like never before with the option to mount the MoVI on top or bottom
- Ultra Lightweight Frame – Constructed of carbon fiber and made in the USA
- Integrated SYNAPSE Flight Controller – The Freefly SYNAPSE combines high quality calibrated sensors with proprietary control algorithms to allow users to execute complex flight patterns with ease