Real Estate photography has never been more easier thanks to everyday consumer drones. Realtors can now market their available properties by capturing stunning videos and photos taken from the drone’s point of view high above.
Drones allow you to show potential customers the exterior of properties. You can also show customers beautiful sweeping shots of the immediate surroundings of the neighborhood. Dramatic picturesque landscapes and the scenery are sure to attract interest in the properties you have on offer. We have listed the best top 10 drones on the market in 2022 for the real estate photography.
10) UPair One Drone
- 7-inch LED super large screen remote controller.
- Battery overcharging and over discharging are avoidable.
- Special PVC composite materials used in the fuselage’s innovatively.
- Smart battery in big capacity of 5400mAh up to 18 minutes flight time enabled.
- U-shape anhedral design: more stable shooting and better GPS signal accessibility.
9) Ehang GHOSTDRONE 2.0 Drone
- Fly for up to 25 minutes on a single charge with over a half mile (1 kilometer) range
- No training or practice necessary – Waypoint Mode, Companion Mode, Avatar Mode, and Flight Planning Mode are all available with a single tap on the screen with the free EHANG Play App
- Best in industry NO FAULT warranty coverage provides hassle free repair or total replacement protection for up to three events and covers shipping costs both ways
- The Ehang 4k sports camera provides 4 different resolution settings (4k@24fps, 2.5k@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@120fps) and includes Cycle Recording, Wide Dynamic Range, Burst Mode and Time Lapse
8)Yuneec Breeze Drone
- The integrated camera features 13MP stills capability and can record UHD 4K video. In addition, it can stream a 720p HD video to your mobile device
- Use one of the flying camera’s five automated flight modes to capture unique shots. Use Selfie and Orbit modes to take dramatic aerial group photos and video, or use Follow Me mode to grab compelling aerial footage of your action sports adventures
- Position Breeze to snap the perfect aerial selfie – prior flying experience not necessary
- At just under one pound, Breeze is so that it can be taken anywhere. Foldable propellers and an included carrying case make Breeze compact for easy transport
- Breeze has optical flow and infrared positioning sensors that allow it to hold its position while minimizing drift both indoors and outdoors
7) Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon Drone
- The Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon Quadcopter is a complete Ready-To-Fly System. For a limited time receive the CGO SteadyGrip handheld gimbal (comes in box) to be used with the camera (removable from the drone) for free- a $150 value. Two batteries, two sets of propellers, and an aluminum case included.
- 16 Megapixel Full HD 1080p 60FPS camera with a redesigned lens to produce lower image distortion.
- With the “Follow Me” feature, the drone autonomously follow the pilot, adjusting its location to the transmitter.
- A real-time feed from your Q500+’s camera is displayed on the 5.5″ touchsreen of the ST10+ Personal Ground Station (transmitter) giving you a perfect view of what the camera sees to frame your shots.
- Extra-long flight times of up to 25 minutes from the intelligent 5,200-mAh battery (2 included in box)
6) DJI Phantom 3 Drone
- The Ultimate Flying Package!
- Lightbridge digital streaming allows live viewing of 720p video (full resolution video is simultaneously recorded on the internal microSD card)
- Vision Positioning system allows stable flight indoors
- Included flight battery and rechargable remote controller means this system is ready to fly out of the box
- DJI Pilot app for iOS and Android allows live viewing and complete camera control
5) Autel Robotics XSTAR Drone
- 4K (Ultra HD) video camera (4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240) with 12-MP still images, conveniently integrated into a quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- Wi-Fi HD Live View (720p streaming up to 0.6 miles away) and autonomous flight modes including follow, orbit, and waypoints via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFly magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning System for precise flying where GPS signals are unavailable
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display for flight information and one-touch action buttons for starting the motors, takeoff, hover, going home and landing
- Included accessories: 16-GB MicroSD card that can record approximately 30 minutes of 4K video, intelligent battery for up to 25 minutes of flying time per charge, a 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
4) DJI Phantom 4 Drone
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
3) Yuneec Typhoon H UHD Drone
- Comes with ST16 all-in-one controller (7 inch Android touchscreen), CGO3+ 4K camera. The Typhoon H is ready to fly and record video and pictures out of the box, nothing else needed.
- FAA compliant no-fly zone, 6 rotor safety with 5 rotor fail-safe, and ultrasonic collision prevention keep you safe.
- GPS stabilized flight control, with 8 smart flight modes, automatic return to home, auto takeoff and auto land. No experience needed.
- 4K Ultra High Definition video, 12 megapixel photos, full 360° anti-vibration gimbal, retractable landing gear for 360° filming
- Quick disconnect props for speedy removal, each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation.
2) DJI Mavic Pro Drone
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range. Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless. True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
1) DJI Inspire 1 Drone
- DJI’s new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls