Are you looking for the best drone that is compatible with your action camera? Then you have come to the right place!
GoPros and other action cameras are known for their amazing picture quality and if you already own one, then it definitely makes sense to buy a drone that you can use with it instead of buying a drone with its own built-in camera. There are now hundreds of drones that are specifically designed for attaching action cameras, so choosing the best one can be quite time consuming. The drones we have selected are widely known for being very agile, easy to control, have a good amount of flight time and of course, have the ability to attach action cameras!
Here is our top 5 best Drones for Action Cameras on the market right now in 2018.
5) Contixo F17 Drone
- GoPro Compatible: Brushless motors and necessary attachments give this drone the ability to carry several action cameras with ease. Use your existing GoPro camera to capture stunning photos/videos
- The F17 is equipped with MT1806 1800KV BRUSHLESS MOTORS. The advanced motor technology reduces friction between motor parts, increasing the durability of the motor and efficiency of the brushless motor which in turn prolongs the battery life to 50% or more compared to conventional motors.
- 2100-mAh battery – Let your drone fly up to 18 minutes on a single charge without worrying about heading to the outlet so soon. The battery is easily removable and thanks to the body design, it is safely secured.
- The transmitter buzzer receives the voltage status of the drone will send out beep sound once it’s in low voltage and also will make an audible sound once the signal is weak. So, your drone is always under control.
- Protect your drone during storage or on the go flying with the included Aluminum Travel Case. Easy to organize your accessories and keep your investment safe.
4) MJX Bugs 3 Brushless Drone
- Brushless motor ensures that there is low friction during the operation of the motor and reduce production of heat, increasing the durability of the motor and efficiency of the brushless motor that helps to prolong battery life up to 50% or more.
- Built-in 1,800-mAh battery make your drone fly up to 18-19 minutes on a single charge, which saturates all your desires about flying postures of quadcopters. Thanks to the unique design of compartment cover can easily and safely remove battery.
- New generation two-way 2.4GHz remote control technology enhances the drone control distance to 300-500 meters for an adrenaline-rushing experience. Just make sure you can find your drone in the sky and distinguish the right direction to call it back.
- Equipped with camera holder which supports to gopro HD camera & other action cameras.
3) 3DR Solo Drone
- GoPro sold separately.
- Solo runs two 1 GHz computers, one on the copter and one in the controller, connected via a powerful dedicated Wi-Fi signal.
- This enables Solo to do amazing things that no personal drone has ever been able to do.
- Its powerful and one-of-a-kind computer-assisted Smart Shot modes allow Solo to fly itself so you can focus on shooting; the perfect photo or video is always just a few taps away.
- Solo is also the first all-in-one drone to offer live streaming of HD video from your GoPro directly to your mobile device, as well as built-in HDMI for live broadcast in HD.
2) AirDog Sports GoPro Drone
- Fully Autonomous Drone with sports specific flight modes
- AirDog autonomously follows you without a bulky remote control, so you can focus on the action!
- Control AirDog & make inflight adjustments with AirLeash – the wearable, waterproof control & tracking device
- Future-proof. New flight modes & performance enhancements through free software updates
- Foldable, easily fits in your backpack
- Ground Collision Avoidance with LiDAR
- Compatible cameras: GoPro Hero3, 3+ Black, Silver, White (in slim housing) and Hero4 Silver, Black (in Standard Housing), Adapter for GoPro Hero5 available as an accessory
1) GoPro Karma with HERO5 Black
- Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body mounted.
- The Karma Drone folds to fit into the included lightweight case. Take it anywhere. When you’re ready to fly, just unfold, attach the propellers and go.
- The Karma Stabilizer captures breathtaking shake-free video both in the air and on the ground.
- Remove the Karma Stabilizer and attach it to Karma Grip for ultra steady, professional-looking handheld shots.
- Karma Grip works with GoPro mounts, including the built-in shoulder mount on the Karma Case, to deliver ultra steady body-mounted footage.