Are you looking for the best drones in 2017? Look no further! Below is our top 10 list of the best drones available to purchase in 2017. These drones are highly rated among the drone flying community. These are used by all types of drone pilots – from your weekend drone hobbyist to all types of professional footage makers – these are the drones you’ll be seeing a lot in the skies of 2017!
The budget friendly Contixo F5 features VR compatibility and WiFi FPV (first person view) functionality. It is very lightweight, compact and very easy to fly, whick makes it a perfect choice for novice pilots and experienced flyers.
Highlighted Features :
- Watch live video feed of your flight from your iPhone or Android Smart mobile device with the FPV WiFi feature. HD CAMERA: Capture 720p high definition aerial photos and videos with 2MP camera; Sync it to your controller to really bring life to your flights!
- Makes controlling the drone a breeze for beginners and stabilizes aerial photography. This is the ideal beginner drone with a lot of the latest features typically found on higher end models.
- Automatically adjust the takeoff forward direction of the F5 drone with the headless feature. This enable easy learning and can be used on uneven ground.
- Drone automatically hovers at a set altitude after take off and before landing making it easy to control and maneuver, especially for beginners who are not yet skilled.
- The fun and easy return feature allows users to automatically return the drone midflight back to the user with a touch of a button.
The X-Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal can record crystal-clear, smooth Ultra HD videos or take 12-MP photos with HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away. This drone is ready to fly out of the box, and can be flown with or without the help of the free Starlink mobile app. Powered by an intelligent flight control system, dual GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation and aided by the Starpoint Positioning System, the drone stays safe and stable, even indoors or at low altitudes. Where other drones might become erratic or fly away when there is magnetic interference, the X-Star is equipped with our exclusive SecureFly technology to help your drone come back home safely.
Highlighted Features :
- The Forward Direction is the nose direction, it is useful for you find the nose direction when the aircraft flying too far to distinguish
- With 10 channels controller makes you operate it easily without taking off your hands to fulfill all the flight modes
- High-Precision 3-Axis Gimbal with Vibration absorber sponge will eliminate effectively the vibration of the Aircraft
- Integrated image transmission makes it possible for you to control flying direction and flight parameters any time
- Leave heart alone quietly and far from noises. The flawless pictures satisfy you with high-quality camera and stable operating
A completion level of ready-to-fly (RTF) means this version of the Q500 4K Typhoon Drones with CGO3-GB Camera, SteadyGrip, and Camera Aluminum Case Camera and Aluminum Case from Yuneec comes factory-assembled and that a pre-bound transmitter/ground station unit (radio controller) is included. More than just an RC multi-rotor, the Q500 4K Typhoon is designed for APV – aerial photography and video. To this end, it incorporates the CGO3-GB, a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized camera with 4K video recording, 1080p video recording at up to 120 fps, and shoots photos at 12-megapixels.
Highlighted features :
- Personal Ground Station with built-in touchscreen
- Integrated 3-axis precision gimbal camera
- 4K/30fps ultra high definition video, 1080p/120fps slow motion video
- User controlled video resolution, white balance and light exposure
- 12 megapixel photos with No-Distortion Lens
Filming videos and taking photos from drones is becoming a popular activity, allowing the hobbyist to capture stunning images from never before seen perspectives. The drone has four propellers, a removable battery and comes equipped with a GoPro gimbal stabilizer attached to the bottom, which can record shake-free, high-resolution images and high-definition video. The GHOST+ has a “follow me” feature that would allow the drone to autonomously track a user.
Highlighted Features :
- 4K Ultra HD video camera with quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away and autonomous flight modes via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFlyTM magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning SystemTM
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display and one-touch action buttons
- Included accessories: Premium hard case, 64-GB MicroSD card, intelligent battery, 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
The Phantom 3 Standard is simply the best way to start enjoying aerial photography, even with no prior drone flying experience. With its all-in-one ready to fly design and simple GPS- assisted flight, the Phantom 3 Standard lets you focus on taking great pictures and videos. With a range of over half a mile and crystal clear live video streaming over Wi-Fi to your mobile device on the free DJI Go app, the Phantom 3 Standard delivers sophisticated functionality with a simple learning curve and an accessible price point.
Highlighted features :
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the free DJI Go app using your mobile phone or tablet
- GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on getting great images while the drone helps you fly safely. You can achieve advanced camera perspectives with the Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoints modes (pending app feature availability)
- Fly up to 25 minutes with the included intelligent battery. A range of accessories is included:1 battery and charger, 2 full sets of propellers, radio controller, 8GB micro SD card
- Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera and update the remote control first before use.
Professional modeled of DJI Phantom 3 Professional Drone with 4K UHD Video Camera is embedded with the qualified aspects and features by the DJI. The latest version of the Phantom 3 in 2versions is with the high-end which is capable of having 4k videos and the genuinely advanced with shoots of 1080p. The picture captures are 12MP stills as it is induced with ½.3 Sony EXMOR sensors. This offers a lens of f/2.8 with 20mm equal angle of view. A 3Axis gives the drone a steady fighting approach. The UHD professional model captures 4096 x 2160 4K videos at 24 p or 3840 x 2160 at 24p or 30p.Live streaming is possible through the DJIs Pilot application to the YOUTUBE. Both the models have the capacity of 1920 x 1080 24/30/60p.Access to camera setting including, ISO shutter speed and the exposure compensation is featured. The phantom 3 upgrades with the battery unit for the better in flights sensors and a speed charger as well.
Highlighted features :
- RAW support for quality images. It has a mobile application too. It includes manual control Greater control with wider creative options in the sky.
- Innovative visual positioning system without GPS, the indoor positioning is enabled with easy take off and land with a push button.
- Light-bridge technology as it enables the pilot to see the focus of the Phantom 3 camera in seeing HD (720p) from a distance up to 1 mile with the absence of the latency.
- The flying camera clicks photos less than a minute with professional quality videos from the sky.
- The models shoot 12-megapixel photos using 94 FOV (Field of view) with distortion free lens.
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera drone from DJI, allowing you to capture superb aerial images on your iPhone or iPad. Not only does it fly intelligently with a tap and automatically create seamless tracking shots, it can autonomously avoid obstacles and do much more. Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there’s something in the Phantom drone’s way it wil stop or fly around it – giving you the confidence to fly safely. Fly with touch In TapFly mode, tap the screen of your iPhone or iPad to move in a particular direction. And keep flying by tapping elsewhere on the screen. Visual tracking Now it’s a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject.
Highlighted features :
- Professional-quality imaging Shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at up to 120fps for crisp slow motion, and 12 megapixel photos in DNG RAW for full editing creativity. Automatic obstacle avoidance Fly with a tap Track subjects without a tracking device 4K 30fps and 1080p 120fps video 12 megapixel, Adobe DNG RAW photos Ready to fly out of the box Full manual remote camera control, long-range live feed from camera
- Visual tracking Now it’s a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject. ActiveTrack uses advanced visual tracking capabilities to fully automate tracking, so you get the perfect shot every time.
- Easy to fly Up to 24 satellites plus advanced Vision Positioning systems make for effortless flight. The Phantom 4 knows where it is, where you are, and flies exactly as you tell it to
- Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there’s something in the Phantom drone’s way it wil stop or fly around it – giving you the confidence to fly safely
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7Km) range, 4 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
Highlighted features :
- Fly for miles. From your pocket; Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming; No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using FlightAutonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees.
- Absolute Precision; FlightAutonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off. Stay flying longer; Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- Use every single pixel; The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel. True 4K video. No compromises; When you have a 4K sensor, you expect 4K results without compromises. Every shot you take with the Mavic Pro can be up to 4K, captured at 30 frames per second.
- Photos with altitude; Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. Get in the frame; Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Gesture Mode. With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to take a photo.
- Finely tuned control; If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don’t want to fly quite so fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes precise and slow. Fly by phone; Maybe all you want to do is grab a quick dronie, set up tracking to shoot a friend, or even just head skywards for a quick flight. All you need is your phone.
With the DJI Inspire 1 Pro ZENMUSE X5 Drone, you have the world’s first set of Micro Four Thirds cameras built specifically for aerial photography and cinematography. Bringing unparalleled imaging quality together with integrated 3-axis gimbal stabilization and remarkable ease of use, each empowers you to shoot and complete jobs like never before. The Inspire 1 Pro comes with one transmitter (radio controller) and a second can be added if desired so that one operator can pilot and another can pan and tilt the camera. This is the king of all drones in 2016.
- Bundle Includes: Custom Painted Carbon Fiber Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 4K Camera Quad + 1 Tb47 Battery and 1 Tb48 Battery in Carbon Fiber Design + Hard Case + All Included Accessories + Free Drones Etc. Lanyard!
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
DJI’s magnesium-aluminum-clad Inspire 2 Quadcopter is a powerful cinematic and photographic tool. Combining the Inspire 2 with the separately available X4S and X5S gimbal cameras yields cinema-grade images, which can be recorded in high bit rates using H.264 and H.265 formats, or, in the case of the X5R, various flavors of Apple ProRes and CinemaDNG raw using the required licenses available from DJI. All the recording functionality is processed by the Inspire 2’s CineCore 2.0 image processing engine. Not all the power to be found in the Inspire 2 is in the recording functionality. DJI beefed up the flight capabilities of the Inspire 2. Able to accelerate to 50 mph in 4 seconds and reach a top speed of 67 mph, the Inspire 2 can follow fast-moving subjects for dramatic sports and action footage. The flight prowess of the Inspire 2 doesn’t come at the expense of battery life. With the two included LiPo batteries onboard, up to 27 minutes of flight time can be had on a full charge.
- Quadcopter is compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras and features CineCore 2.0 Image Processing.
- Drone supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording.
- Bundle kit drone comes with a Dual-Battery Design.
- Flying copter features Advanced Obstacle Sensing.
- Starter kit comes with a 2-Axis Stabilized FPV Camera.